Sunday, June 15, 2014

IBbeautiful box #1- tween box!

The day finally came- my daughter finally got her own subscription box!  I signed her up for a 3 month gift subscription the same time that I signed my son up for his 3 month Loot Box.  This box is $20 a month (or $30 if you add a shirt- which we did not-) and you can do monthly OR a gift subscription that doesn't auto renew.  You can pick between tween or teen.  Since my daughter is 9 (going on 19) we did the tween box hoping for some cute items that she can use so she stops trying to steal things out of my birchbox!
 
Packaging was super cute:
 
Like most boxes it tells you what you got (and the retail value of the items)
 
 
 
Body Butter:
Thoughts: My daughter loved this and has been using it daily!  It is sweet (but not overly so) with a hint of mint.  It was also full size which was really nice.
 
 
 
Journal and pen:
Thoughts:  The little blank journal was cute (came with suggestions for a summer bucket list theme) and my daughter LOVED the pen with the little kitty face on top.  This was a hit!
 
 
 
Bow Anklet:
Thoughts:  my daughter kinda hates anklets (she is sporty and often in sneakers so they rub weird) but this was adjustable enough to wear as a bracelet so that made her happy:)  it did break really quickly but I was able to repair it!
 
 
 
Summer Scarf:
Thoughts:  This was a great value!  My daughter paired this with a cute top and denim jacket the day after it came.  It is a little big but in a way that's good- she can grow into it and I can borrow it;)
 
 
Final thoughts: The value for this box was awesome and my daughter was super happy!  I will definitely be giving these out as gifts in the future for her!
 
 
(I received no compensation or free items for reviewing this service)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment