Sunday, June 15, 2014

Julep Maven welcome box! (It girl)

This was my second Julep account (I signed my daughter up for this one).  Interestingly, I didn't get as much stuff as my first welcome box.  Maybe I forgot to enter a code or something?  Hmm...not sure:/
 
While I didn't get any makeup products in this one (only polish), I really loved the colors in this box! Much more then the "classic with a twist" box.
 
To rehash how Julep Maven works, it's a $24.99 monthly subscription box that includes over $40 worth of full size items.  What you get depends on the style profile you are (and you can switch easily between them so you aren't stuck with one style for your account).  Your first box is free (you pay s/h which is under $4). 
 
I will prob cancel my daughters account (this one) and keep my Julep account, however change my style profile to "it girl", as I liked the items better then the "classic with a twist" style.
 
Here is what came in this box:
 
 
 
3 nail colors:
Thoughts: love every single color here and am wearing 2 of them now!  I feel like this made up for the fact that my daughter took 2 of mine from my first Julep box:)
 
 
(I did not receive any compensation or free products for reviewing Julep)
 
want to try Julep?  Become a Julep Maven now!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment