Friday, May 23, 2014

Pose order #2!

So a couple of weeks ago I posted about my first experience with Pose (formally known as little black black).  It is a fun trading site and pretty inexpensive!  To read all the details about how it works read my first post here:
 
Otherwise, to sum it you buy one item and then get a couple of mystery items included in your bundle.  You then get one week to trade items with other people in the same boat as you.  Hopefully you end up with great items!
 
I had a $15 credit in my account due to the site going down for a couple days during my last trade week due to them switching over to their new interface.  I decided pretty quick I wanted some simple gold studs.  I really liked the Timi silver pyramid earrings I got in my last trade so I was on the hunt for some simple gold ones this time around.
 
I used my $15 credit and found a cute pair of gold arrow earrings.  Also in my trade was a very young looking star necklace and also another pair of earrings similar to ones I already own.  In the end I traded both of my mystery items for one nice necklace:)
 
I ended up with:
 
 
 
Geranium "Aren't you a Stud" gold earrings:
These are super cute simple little gold arrow studs.  On trend with all the chevron patterns out there but not overly so.  Love them! 
 
 
 
 
Mocha horn necklace:
This is the item I got in exchange for my 2 mystery items.  I love this!  It sits perfectly on the neck and like that it's adjustable.  Its gold and delicate and the ivory horn is a bit tribal looking.  Super cool!
 
 
So all in all this was a successful trade:)  I got 2 items and didn't pay for either lol.  
 
If you are in need of some cute new accessories and like the "game" aspect of trading or gambling then this site is for you!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment